11 – Days from $1,180
Travelling by train we visit Andalucian Hill Villages and explore the Imperial Cities of Morocco, including Rabat, Fes and Marrakech. From the carriage windows you can watch as the architecture changes from whitewashed Spanish villages to the characteristic minarets and medinas of Morocco. Along the way you will sample traditional Andalucian tapas and the best of Moroccan cuisine.
- Travel with the locals - A journey by train to discover the highlights of Andalucia and Morocco.
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema - Fortified Moorish villages and picturesque white washed buildings.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djemaa el Fna Square.
For more information on this amazing tour or other Explore tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today