Call Liz Fleming, our General Manager for more information or to get your company set up! Call 604.717.1746 or email Liz by clicking here!
WE ARE SPECIALISTS IN CORPORATE TRAVEL
- We've been offering full service travel management service for business travellers since we opened in 1981
- We will work with you to find out exactly what your needs are and offer the best solutions
- Dedicated team of experienced corporate travel consultants to manage your account
- We strive to achieve a total travel management solution for your firm, first by outlining options then by focusing on the solutions that best suit your requirements.
- We have access to competitive pricing for airfares, hotels, car rentals and more
- Our service mantra is to always go above and beyond for our clients
- We are not a call center - You receive a direct email and phone number for your assigned agent
- We have the expertise to manage your meeting, group or incentive travel.
- Our corporate travel management team takes care of all of the important details to provide a seamless service from flights to ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meeting sites, audio visual and communication hook ups, meals and any other specialized requirements you may have.
- We are a member of the Air Canada Circle of Excellence (top 10% of North American travel agencies)
- Our experience and connections in the industry bring you the greatest benefits.
- We have long standing relationships with the large majority of airlines so we can provide additional support and leverage a time of need.
- Our client you automatically enjoy upgrades, special amenities and services when available, through our membership in the exclusive travel consortia Virtuoso.
Still shopping around for a TMC? Check out this article with some questions you should consider by clicking here!
Great service received from Chris Woroniecki
Chris just helped me to fix a big problem. I am currently in Lausanne Switzerland, where I arrived yesterday from Vancouver. It turns out my itinerary yesterday included a short haul flight (in a multistep ticket) from Zurich to Geneva, and by mistake I simply left the airport in Zurich and got a train to Lausanne (which is also fairly close). It turns out Air Canada and Lufthansa cancelled my whole trip on the grounds that it was incomplete. I was effectively stranded. Chris emailed me this morning and spent hours (literally) to do two things: (1) first he secured a new set of flights back to Vancouver for next weekend, just in case; (2) he managed to recover credit from Air Canada to get back our original ticket, with only a small penalty of $150 dollars applied. At the end we have cancelled the back-up flights (at no penalty) and got back our (almost intact) old itinerary. This could have been a very costly mistake, but thanks to Chris and his professionalism I am happy to report that I will be able to travel as planned at a small penalty. I am extremely grateful to Chris, and I want to express this in writing. You have a great colleague. Regards, Giovanni.By Giovanni trip to Anywhere