Call Kemi Wells, our Director of Sales for more information or to get your company set up! Call 604.717.1725 or email Kemi by clicking here!
WE ARE SPECIALISTS IN CORPORATE TRAVEL
- We've been offering full service travel management service for business travellers since we opened in 1981
- We will work with you to find out exactly what your needs are and offer the best solutions
- Dedicated team of experienced corporate travel consultants to manage your account
- We strive to achieve a total travel management solution for your firm, first by outlining options then by focusing on the solutions that best suit your requirements.
- We have access to competitive pricing for airfares, hotels, car rentals and more
- Our service mantra is to always go above and beyond for our clients
- We are not a call center - You receive a direct email and phone number for your assigned agent
- We have the expertise to manage your meeting, group or incentive travel.
- Our corporate travel management team takes care of all of the important details to provide a seamless service from flights to ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meeting sites, audio visual and communication hook ups, meals and any other specialized requirements you may have.
- We are a member of the Air Canada Circle of Excellence (top 10% of North American travel agencies)
- Our experience and connections in the industry bring you the greatest benefits.
- We have long standing relationships with the large majority of airlines so we can provide additional support and leverage a time of need.
- Our client you automatically enjoy upgrades, special amenities and services when available, through our membership in the exclusive travel consortia Virtuoso.
Still shopping around for a TMC? Check out this article with some questions you should consider by clicking here!
Great service received from Chris Woroniecki
Chris just helped me to fix a big problem. I am currently in Lausanne Switzerland, where I arrived yesterday from Vancouver. It turns out my itinerary yesterday included a short haul flight (in a multistep ticket) from Zurich to Geneva, and by mistake I simply left the airport in Zurich and got a train to Lausanne (which is also fairly close). It turns out Air Canada and Lufthansa cancelled my whole trip on the grounds that it was incomplete. I was effectively stranded. Chris emailed me this morning and spent hours (literally) to do two things: (1) first he secured a new set of flights back to Vancouver for next weekend, just in case; (2) he managed to recover credit from Air Canada to get back our original ticket, with only a small penalty of $150 dollars applied. At the end we have cancelled the back-up flights (at no penalty) and got back our (almost intact) old itinerary. This could have been a very costly mistake, but thanks to Chris and his professionalism I am happy to report that I will be able to travel as planned at a small penalty. I am extremely grateful to Chris, and I want to express this in writing. You have a great colleague. Regards, Giovanni.By Giovanni trip to Anywhere