Enjoy complimentary airfare from Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands when you book a 7 day/6 night Eastern Islands 2018 Cruise aboard the flagship Santa Cruz II through the Galapagos with Metropolitan Touring*
*Applicable to new bookings only, until March 31st 2018!
Santa Cruz II 2018: Eastern tour 7 days
- From Baltra, a quick jump by ship brings us to Mosquera Islet where you will check out the sea lions before sailing towards San Cristobal.
- A stop at the Cerro Colorado Tortoise Breeding Centre will open your eyes to the beauty of the Galapagos giant tortoise and to the important scientific work that continues to be performed on the islands. In the afternoon, you will travel to the most eastern tip of the archipelago, Punta Pitt, the only stop on this journey where you can see red-footed boobies.
- From here, it’s on to the central islands, starting with Santa Fe, with its beautiful tranquil bay, before continuing to the wild cliffs of South Plaza with their lofty cacti, land iguanas and stunning marine birds.
- The following day we visit the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz Island. Española Island, voted the #1 island by guides and expedition leaders, awaits us with its remarkable visitor site of Punta Suarez, home to hundreds of marine iguanas, sea lions, marine birds, and even albatross (between April and December) – a truly stunning site!
- In the afternoon, we enjoy the water in Gardner Bay.
- The following morning we will wake up at Eden Islet and finish the day at North Seymour, famous for its land iguanas and sea lions as well as bird colonies of blue-footed boobies, frigatebirds, and Nazca boobies.
- Finish your trip at Baltra after a moving and memorable experience.
- All meals
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages – French, Italian – is available upon request for groups larger than 10 guests and for German groups is a minimum of 4 guests)
- Snorkelling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (not including the cost of medication)
- Transfers in the islands
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito
- Fuel surcharge
If you're interested in this great deal, contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists today - this is only available until March 3st, 2018 for new bookings! Limited dates available. Call us at 604-736-7447 or click the 'contact us' button to send us a message through our website.