15-days from $3229 / person Was $3799 – save 15% on selected departures
Two weeks is barely enough time to thoroughly explore your hometown, let alone a place as fascinating as New Zealand. For adventurers on a tight time-budget, this 15-day trip wraps up the must-dos of both islands with a nice little bow. Check out the Coromandel's gorgeous beaches, hang with the Maori in a traditional village, walk the black sand beaches of Kaikoura and get your adrenaline fix in Queenstown. Consider this your New Zealand Starter’s Kit.
- Coromandel Peninsula visit. Hot Water Beach stop. Geothermal area visit. Traditional Hangi ceremony and dinner. Overnight in Maori village. National Park walks. Tongariro Crossing hike (weather permitting). Scenic train journeys. Beach time in Kaikoura. Takeaway fish & chips dinner on the beach. Arthurs Pass. Franz Josef Glacier visit. Fiordland National Park visit. Milford Sound overnight boat excursion (Seasonal. May- September will have a day cruise). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 13 breakfasts, 7 dinners. (Allow NZD300-400 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts), Maori village (1 nt, multi-share), boat (1 nt, seasonal).
- Train, private van/bus, walking, boat, bike, ferry
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
For more information on the Highlights of New Zealand Tour or other G Adventure trips, please contact one of the Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today