12-days from $2,599
You could wait in long lines at Disney World with multitudes of other hot, cranky families – or you could take your brood on an actual adventure to Burma (also known as Myanmar). Over a span of 12 days, this country of ancient civilizations will be revealed, giving your children a unique look at an emerging world destination. Add in some biking and hiking in order to visit different areas and you’ve got the perfect avenue to immerse your family in a dynamic new – yet old – culture.
- Arrival Transfer. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon). Guided tour of Bagan Archaeological Zone. Cycling around Bagan. Hill tribe hike. Limestone caves of Pindaya. Half day boat tour of Inle Lake including floating villages. Hiking in Ho Kyin. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner. (Allow USD250-300 per person for meals not included.)
- Hotels (11 nts).
- Private bus/van, bike, plane, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 20, Avg 12.
For more information on this Burma Family Adventure tour or other G Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today