Discover the most renowned attractions of East Africa by private jet, on an exclusive 14-day East Africa Expedition. Curating completely personalized and unique trips for small numbers of people, with an emphasis on luxury and authenticity.
13 nights / 14 days: Maximum 6 guests
Departures: Various departures in February and March.
- Tuck into a mouth-watering breakfast in the company of giraffes at Giraffe Manor in Kenya
Surrounded by 12 acres of private land, within 140 acres of indigenous forest, the iconic Giraffe Manor is famous for its resident herd of Rothschild giraffe that casually wander around the spectacular grounds. Here, one can expect beautifully furnished, elegant rooms that include romantic four-poster beds and well-appointed ensuite bathrooms, housed in a building that dates back to the 1930s.
- It is the only place in the world where you can feed and photograph the giraffe over your breakfast table, view them from your front door and peer at them from your bedroom window.
- Enjoy guided walks through the surrounding forests and learn about the traditional uses of the varied flora, view some of the 180 bird species and perhaps meet a warthog or bushbuck.
- Strap on your hiking boots for a once-in-a-lifetime private gorilla trekking experience in Rwanda and enjoy an afternoon gorilla photographic tutorial.
- Set on a stunning hillside, the magnificent Virunga Lodge boasts panoramic vistas of the Virunga Volcanoes and the beautiful lakes of Ruhondo and Bulera. Each of ten luxurious bandas named after the Rwandan lakes features a spacious bedroom with a cosy fireplace, as well as private terrace with sweeping views of the breathtaking surrounds.
Those in need of relaxation can revel in the comfort of the main lodge or spend some time in the Dian Fossey Map Room. Each guest will enjoy the opportunity for a relaxing complementary massage. Adventures include tracking gorillas and golden monkeys, hikes to the top of the volcanoes, scenic walks through the picturesque villages surrounding the lodge or day trips to the lively towns of Kigali or Kampala.
- Visit the nearby village in the company of one of the staff members and get to know some of local people.
- Sit out on your private terrace in the morning and as watch the clouds blanket the slopes of the mountain below you.
- Settle in for an unforgettable showing of the movie Out of Africa at Bateleur Camp in Kenya, which was filmed on the actual foothills that surround the lodge.
- In Tanzania, set off at first light for an unforgettable private hot air balloon adventure over the mesmerising plains of the Serengeti followed by a delicious champagne breakfast.
- Toast to another magical day in Africa with refreshing sundowners, in the company of enchanting Maasai warriors on the Ngorongoro Crater rim.
- Enjoy a full-day game drive and private banquet lunch on the Crater floor.
- Indulge in the barefoot luxury of private a private island - Mnemba
- Gain insight given into the island’s marine conservation initiatives
Mnemba Island Conservation
On this adventure you have the unique opportunity to hear about the formation of the Mnemba Island Marine Conservation Area off Zanzibar as well as the conservation and study of green turtles, coconut crab, and the rare Ader’s duiker.
If you are looking for a luxurious East African adventure that offers unique experiences you can't find anywhere else, contact one of our Adventure Specialists today!
Call us at 604-736-7447 or click on the contact us button to reach us.