One of our preferred cruise line partners is Aqua Expeditions, who are known for their stunning luxury expedition cruises.
Taking guests on a journey into Aqua Expeditions next frontier, Vietnam and Cambodia, the 62.4 meter (205 feet) Aqua Mekong was designed by Saigon-based architects at Noor Design to embody the aesthetic of a sophisticated five star hotel.
The Aqua Mekong's differences:
- Modern, state-of-art, award-winning ship designs
- Exclusive 1:1 crew-to-guest ratio
- Custom-designed, ergonomic, private speed boats for 10 guests
- World-renowned Consulting Chef, David Thompson
- Kayaking and biking excursions, limited to 10 guests per guide
- Interconnecting family suites available
- All excursions by private speed boats
- Biking and kayaking
- All meals while on-board
- Beverages (non-alcoholic, select premium wines, and beer)
- On board laundry service
- Group transfers
- All air tickets
- Private transfers
- Spa services
- Boutique purchases
- Guide and crew gratuities
If you book your Aqua Expeditions directly with us at North South Travel, you will receive this exclusive benefit when cruising at the Aqua Mekong:
- One complimentary massage on board.
Terms and conditions:
* Valid for one (1) 60-min massage treatment on board the Aqua Mekong, per guest.
* Valid for the treatment of your choosing from the spa menu onboard, subject to availability.
* Massage provided to adult guests only, age 18 and up.
* Valid for FIT bookings only; not applicable on groups or charters.
* Not applicable for bookings through tour operators or other intermediaries.
* Amenity is non-transferable, carries no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or onboard credit.
Local sustainable materials and artisanal touches of the Mekong’s multifaceted cultures round out these generous interior spaces designed to welcome guests in the utmost comforts between on and off shore excursions along this fascinating river, and to Chinese wing tipped pagoda temples and remote Buddhist monasteries.
Spacious and indulgent, yet intimate enough to feel entirely exclusive, the Aqua Mekong incorporates relaxed yet refined lounging and dining areas, and can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests plus crew. Modern navigation technologies and the highest cruise ship standards as well as our experienced river pilot and crew ensure smooth travel and safety on the water.
The Aqua Mekong is also the first cruise ship on Southeast Asia’s greatest river to offer a fitness center, library, screening room and observation deck. The sustainable crafted ship’s 20 designer suites – the river’s largest guestrooms -- overlook the Mekong through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Dine on world-class dishes created
by top Southeast Asian cuisine chef, David Thompson, winner of the Diners
Club Lifetime Achievement Award Asia 2016. As Consulting Chef of the Aqua
Mekong, Thompson incorporates culinary traditions of Mekong River cultures with
the freshest ingredients to create indigenous inspired dishes.
Four auxiliary aluminum launch
boats with capacity of 10 passengers each, depart from the Aqua Mekong two or
three times per day for expert-guided shore excursions to serene Buddhist
temples and stilted villages. Guests can also explore the unique landscape by
bicycle and kayak.
Contact one of our Cruise Specialists for more information or to discuss booking your next Aqua Expeditions cruise! Contact us above or call us at 604-736-7447