Vietnam Culinary Delights
12 Days - 11 Nights
Saigon | Hoi An | Hue | Hanoi | Halong Bay
Set off on a culinary journey to indulge your senses in the varied flavours of Vietnam as you travel from city to city.
- Exclusive cooking class at the former US Ambassador Lodge’s residence
- Evening food tours with Vespa wanderers, local guide, and food blogger
- Explore specialties such as salt rice and sticky rice with the experts
- 2 day 1 night Jasmine cruise in Halong Bay
- Home hosted meal at a musician family and at the former home of Princess Ngoc Son
Pricing from USD$2,752* and from USD$2,280**
Based on travel between now and December 27, 2017
*All prices are per person for twin share and based on group of 2 persons.
**All prices are per person for twin share and based on group of 6 persons.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Contact us for full details and to start planning today!