Eastern Europe languages are not easy to read, let alone understand. They seem to have done away with excessive vowels.
Eastern Europe languages are not easy to read, let alone understand. They seem to have done away with excessive vowels. If you are travelling to Bulgaria, then you better learn the following phrases...you may not find somebody who speaks English for miles.
- Welcome - Dobre došãl
- Hello - Zdravejte
- How are you - Kak si? or Kak ste?
- Long time no see - Ne sãm te viždal mnogo vreme
- What's your name? - Kak se kazvash
- My name is ... - Az se kazvam ...
- Where are you from? - Otkãde si?
- Pleased to meet you - Radvam se da se zapoznaem
- Have a nice day - Prijaten den
- Have a nice meal - Da ti e vkusno!
- I don't understand - Ne razbiram
- Please say that again - Molya te povtori
- Please speak more slowly - Molja, govorete po-bavno
- Sorry - Sãžaljavam
- Thank you - Mersi or blagodarya
Of course there many more Bulgarian phrases that you need to learn. The locals would love it that you are making an effort to learn their language.