Set sail for a 13-day / 12 night romantic yet adventurous cruise to discover the most beautiful islands of the Seychelles, with one of our fantastic small luxury yacht cruising partners, Ponant!
Leaving from Victoria, the archipelago’s capital, fall under the spell of the idyllic landscapes, with their exceptional flora and fauna. Your first port of call will be in the island of Aride, an unspoiled delight of the Indian Ocean, home to thousands of birds including some endemic species. In Praslin, don’t miss the chance to visit the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. There you will find sea coconuts, gigantic fruits with a very evocative shape, nicknamed the “love nut”.
During your cruise, you will have many opportunities to dive or snorkel, notably in Poivre, Astove, Aldabra, and at the heart of the sublime coral reef in the Alphonse lagoon.
Another highlight of your trip will be the port of call at Aldabra, a gigantic coral atoll that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Edged with mangrove and fine sandy beaches, it is home to the largest colony of land turtles in the world.
Before you return to Mahé, you will chart a course for the coral island of Desroches and the sublime beaches of La Digue, some of the most renowned of the Seychelles.
- Port Charges or Gratuities
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Shore Excursions- Expedition Cruising
- All meals while on-board ship
- 24-hour room service (special selection)
- Evening entertainment and events
- UNESCO sites: the Vallée de Mai nature reserve in Praslin and Aldabra, the largest coral atoll in the world.
- The Aride nature reserve, a treasure of the Seychelles with some 73 hectares of colourful vegetation and more than one million birds.
- The bare red earth of Curieuse, a granite island in the Seychelles.
- The coral island of Desroches, an intimate destination home to lush vegetation of coconut palms, takamakas and filaos.
- Anse Source d’Argent, the most famous beach of La Digue, surrounded by large blocks of granite and edged with coconut palms.
- The chance to dive and snorkel in an exceptional setting with an experienced instructor on board.
Day 1 Mahé (SEYCHELLES) Embarkation
Day 2 Aride (SEYCHELLES)
Day 3 Praslin Island (SEYCHELLES)
Day 4 Curieuse (SEYCHELLES)
Day 5 Poivre (SEYCHELLES)
Day 6 Alphonse (SEYCHELLES)
Day 7 At sea
Day 8 Aldabra (SEYCHELLES)
Day 9 Aldabra (SEYCHELLES)
Day 10 Astove (SEYCHELLES)
Day 11 At sea
Day 12 Desroches (SEYCHELLES)
Day 13 La Digue (SEYCHELLES)
Day 14 Mahé (SEYCHELLES)
Day 15 Mahé (SEYCHELLES) Disembarkation
Click here for more information on 5* cruising with Ponant!
Speak with one of our Travel Specialists at 604-736-7447 or by selecting the 'contact us' button to plan your Seychelles getaway in the beautiful Indian Ocean!