SOUTHEAST ASIA’S ART & HANDICRAFT
Bangkok | Luang Prabang | Siem Reap
Discover Southeast Asia through silk, art, and handicraft on a journey across intriguing Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.
- Private guided tour by the Director of Traditional Art & Ethnology Centre
- Explore the hot spots of Cambodian fine art & fashion
- Visit all the key museums and workshops
- Tailored exclusive dining at The 1961
- Admire traditional Lao performance at the Luang Prabang theatre
Pricing from $3,258* and from $2,893**
Based on travel between now and December 27th, 2017
*All prices are per person for twin share and based on group of 2 persons.
**All prices are per person for twin share and based on group of 6 persons.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Contact us for full details and to start planning today!