Awasi Atacama is located in the town of San Pedro de Atacama, a few blocks from the historical center, the market, the old church and the Square. This proximity allows guests to get to know the authentic "town life", while enjoying their intimacy in the hotel. Awasi is the only hotel in South America that offers a service that is 100% tailor-made for each guest. With a private guide and a 4x4 vehicle per room, the hotel adapts the excursions to guest´s preferences and interests of the culture and nature of Atacama Dessert.
If you book your stay with us at North South Travel, we'll be able to secure you the following amenities & perks:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast for up to two in room guests, in restaurant
- A cooking class given by the main chef at the hotel in Atacama, Juan Pablo Mardones. Virtuoso guests will enjoy a personalized class and learn how to prepare a local meal with local ingredients & according to their preferences
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The cuisine in Awasi stands out for its flavors and textures, featuring regional staples and adapted to the needs of each guest, with the culinary excellence that characterizes Awasi as a member of Relais & Chateaux.
For the dedication of an entire team committed to catering guests preferences, Awasi focuses on making dreams come true for travelers who come to the Atacama Desert attracted by its flora, fauna and landscapes.
- Horseback riding
- Outdoor pool
- Mountain biking
- Archaeological site visits
- Bird watching
- Sand boarding
- Tours (Toconao and Atacama Salt Flats / Moon Valley / Cejar Pond / Catarpe / Matancilla - Yerbas Buenas / Puritama Hot Springs / Machuca / Machuca Hill / Highland salt flats / Miscanti and Miniques / Tara Salt Flat / Tatio Geyser)
One of our Travel Specialists can assist you with organizing your travel to the Atacama Desert in South America! This beautiful hotel is located in the Region de Antofagasta, Chile!
Call us today at 604-736-7447 or select the 'contact us' button!