The Wimbledon Tennis Championships is the oldest tennis tournament in the world, and widely considered the most prestigious. It has been held at the All England Club in London 1877. It is one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments (Majors), the others being the Australian Open, the French Open and the US Open.
The tournament takes place over two weeks in late June and early July, culminating with the Ladies' and Gentlemen's Singles Final, scheduled for the second Saturday and Sunday respectively. Each year five major, junior, and invitational events are held.
The Rosewood is one of the prestigious hotels in central London and is an excellent place to spend your time while you are in London. This is once in a life-time opportunity to go to Wimbledon Tennis Championships and this package is one you don’t want to miss.
Rate at £12,885 and includes:
- Two centre court tickets to the men’s finals of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2014
- Three-night stay in a Grand Premier Suite - 5th, 6th and 7th July 2014
- Car transfer to and from the event
- Personally-tailored hamper from Holborn Delicatessen
- Treatment for two at our Sense Spa
- £600 of food and beverage credit to be enjoyed in the Mirror Room, Holborn Dining Room and Scarfes Bar over the duration of the stay
For more information on this amazing special, please contact one of our Travel Specialists at North South Travel today