15-days from $1,189 Was $1,300 Save till September 28, 2014
For travellers on a budget who are after an experience full of the very best India has to offer, this tour showcases man-made wonders and natural marvels without missing its most famous cities and sights. From the shining marble of the Taj Mahal and the sparkling shores of Goa to Rajasthan’s colourful forts and temples, connect with the culture and spirit of this incredible land.
- Entrance and guided tour of the Taj Mahal. Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur and Mumbai. Entrance and guided tour of the Amber Fort (Jaipur). Planeterra-supported learning centre visit. Rural Tordi Sagar tour with a local guide. Sunrise at Savitri temple (Pushkar). Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 1 lunch. (Allow USD280-380 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels (14 nts).
- Train, local bus, jeep, rickshaw, tuk tuk, taxi, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
For more information on this Uncover India – Delhi to Goa tour or other G Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today