8 – Days from $1,220
A centre-based walking trip that explores Tuscany's hidden gem - the Garfagnana Valley. Nestled between the 'marble mountains' of the Alpi Apuane and the rolling Apennines, this is an area of outstanding natural beauty. In a trip highlight you will walk along the celebrated 'Cinque Terre' coastal path. Each evening you will return to the comfortable agriturismo (farm stay) for some typical home-cooked Tuscan cuisine.
- Centre-based in the Garfagnana Valley - Stunning Tuscan countryside and seven nights at a traditional agriturismo (farm stay)
- The Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- Walking the Trails - Day walks out amongst the hills and valleys of the Orecchiella National Park, the Apennines and the Serchio River Valley
- Lucca and Pisa - Optional visits to two of Tuscany's most beautiful cities
- Monte Forato - Enjoy a hike up to the natural rock arch of Monte Forato
For more information on this amazing tour or other Explore Worldwide tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today