The Rosewood Mayakoba lies on a beautiful white beach south of Cancun and north of Playa del Carmen. This oasis allows families an unforgettable getaway, as it is the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure. The Rose Buds Children's Program exemplifies how child friendly this resort is, as it provides a wide range fun activities and special events.
Families will enjoy quality time together through the Rose Buds Children's Program, as it strives to meet many alternative interests. Some activities include:
- Yoga Class
- EcoTour (including a tour on a boat accompanied by a biologist who will explain everything about the flora and fauna)
- Scavenger Hunt
- Pizza class and Cookie-making class (during high season)
- Themed nights such as Mexican Night, Pirate Night, Pajama Party and Mayan Celebration (during high season)
- Spanish and Mayan lessons (during high season)
- Mayan story-telling
The resort hosts a variety of seasonal events for families and children including Family Night Out-themed parties and Mayakoba Beach Nights. Special celebrations, such as birthdays, can also be arranged. If parents are looking to experience a romantic night out for two, babysitting is also available to all guests.
With 130 exclusive suites available, guests experience true comfort, and tranquility. Suite options include:
- Lagoon Studio Suite: Includes a spacious open floor plan, oversize bathroom features, indoor and outdoor rain showers, and outdoor living spaces including a pool terrace with sun loungers as well as a rooftop terrace
- Island Suite: The bedroom and master bathroom are located on the suite’s entry level, while the downstairs living room includes a full wet bar and a second bathroom with rain shower. Additional features include a private treatment cabin with outdoor rain shower for in-suite spa services, and a heated plunge-pool. Located on the spa island.
- Deluxe Lagoon Suite: These one-bedroom suites include a sitting room with sofa bed that can be closed off from the bedroom with sliding doors for additional privacy, as well as a second bathroom with rain shower. Exterior features include outdoor rain shower, roof top terrace and pool terrace with sun loungers.
- Deluxe Overwater Lagoon Suite: Provides an inviting lounge terrace with a relaxing plunge pool, luxurious bathroom complete with outdoor garden shower, private walk-in closet and spectacular views of the lagoon and mangroves. The Deluxe Overwater Lagoon Suite is ideal for honeymooners and couples.
- Beachside Lagoonview Suite: These one-bedroom suites showcase amazing views of the lagoon and mangroves from the living room and pool terrace with the easy access to the resort’s Punta Bonita pool and beach club entrance.
- Oceanview Suite: An expansive suite with panoramic views of the ocean from the living room, these suites are located on the second floor just across from the beach. The rooftop pool terrace offers a stunning vista of the Caribbean
- Beachfront Studio Suite: Located steps away from the sand, Beachfront Studio Suites offers clear views of the stunning Mexican Caribbean. Guests may relax in the suite's generous soaking tub or lounge on the terrace in their private plunge poolTwo Bedroom Deluxe Mayakoba Suite: These townhouse style suites are comprised of a lagoon side grand master bedroom including king size bed with seating area, over sized bathroom and outdoor lounge area. An upper level living area with sleeper sofa, a second bedroom with two full beds or one queen bed, a full bath and closet space. The outdoor terrace features a private plunge pool, and a rooftop sundeck with a day bed and lounge chairs offering outstanding Caribbean ocean views.
- Presidential Lagoon Suite: Offers a large living and dining area, circular TV room for a relaxing family afternoon, studio and kitchen with a separate pantry. Connected to the main building by a bridge, the Presidential Lagoon Suite offers a separate master bedroom for additional privacy, spacious bathroom, walk-in closet and private plunge pool. Each of the two additional bedrooms offer private bathrooms. One offers a king bed; the second features two queen beds. In the main building, the private pool is large enough for the entire family and the extensive wood terrace is an ideal spot for sunbathing.
- Beach Front Presidential Suite: Brings in breathtaking views of the ocean and access to a spectacular terrace suitable for exclusive dinners by the beach. With two large bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, study, TV rooms, lounge terraces and two oversized plunged pools, this suite delivers luxury and privacy. The master bedroom also offers a unique swim-up pool as a personal retreat.
- Casa Laguna: Residents of Casa Laguna walk into an expansive living and dining room overlooking the picturesque lagoon with floor to ceiling windows. Adjacent to the living room in a contemporary open floor plan is a chef’s kitchen. On the lagoon level, three bedrooms including two master suites with en-suite bathrooms offer ample room for couples or families looking for the ultimate in relaxation.
For further information or to plan your next family getaway please contact one of our Travel Specialists via the 'contact us' button above or call us on 604-736-7447