One of our preferred cruise line partners is Regent Seven Seas, offering the world's most inclusive luxury cruise experience with a four-ship fleet that visits more than 425 destinations around the world.
When you book directly with North
South Travel you can benefit from complimentary shipboard credits on most
sailings and access to special pricing which you can’t get elsewhere, as we are members of the exclusive Virtuoso Network.
Click HERE to see our latest CAD at Par savings offers for select 2017 & 2018 sailings!! These are unbeatable deals and won't last long!!
With Regent Seven Seas Cruises, most sought-after amenities are included:
2-For-1-All-Inclusive Fares Include:
- Roundtrip Business Class Air on Intercontinental Flights*
- Roundtrip Air on Domestic Flights*
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package*
- Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Speciality Restaurants
- Transfers Between Airport and Ship*
- Unlimited Wifi
- 24-Hour Room Service
- An extraordinary staff-to-guest ratio of at most 1 to 1.5
- Intimate, luxurious ships feature no more than 377 suites, resulting in stellar service, no lines and no waiting
- All-suite accommodations, 98% with private balconies
- World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub® Fitness Center and Steam and Sauna Rooms
- An enriching onboard lecture program from The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys, plus spectacular production shows, virtuoso musical performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings.
- A sophisticated ambiance and an elegant casual dress code
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of the ships
- Enticing voyages to more than 425 destinations around the world, aboard perfectly-sized ships that can access the world’s most intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach
Guests enjoy unparalleled hospitality and impeccable service by professional staff in a sophisticated ambiance. They delight in the expansive spaciousness of all-suite accommodations, indulge in the exquisite cuisine of the finest dining experience at sea, and explore the world's greatest destinations without limits.
Each ship features all-suite accommodations that range from 300 to 4,443 square feet, boast elegant décor with custom-crafted furnishings and private teak balconies complementing all suites aboard Seven Seas Explorer (http://www.northsouthtravel.com/regent-seven-seas-...), Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner, and 90% of Seven Seas Navigator. Marble appointments accent the bath, featuring a tub or walk-in shower and the majority of suites feature a walk-in closet. A spacious sitting area is enhanced by soothing colors and rich textures with plenty of room to stretch out and watch a movie, read a best seller, or simply enjoy ever-changing vistas that stretch to the horizon's edge.
- All suite accommodations with separate sitting area — 98% with private balcony
- European king-size bed or twin bed configurations featuring our custom-crafted Elite Slumber Bed dressed in luxurious European linens and duvet
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water - all complimentary
- Spacious walk-in closet or built-in closet
- Marble-appointed bathroom with tub and/or shower
- L'Occitane soaps, shampoos and lotions
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer and private safe
- Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- 24-hour room service with dinner served course-by-course
Dine whenever, wherever and with whomever you choose in any open-seating restaurants. Simply request a table when the mood strikes and the maître d' will happily seat your party.
Guests aboard Regent's ships delight in a warm and friendly ambiance fueled by extraordinary staff that hosts an array of on board activities that enrich and entertain. Programming ranges from exquisite wine and artisan cheese tastings, as well as in-depth cooking classes at the Culinary Arts Kitchen aboard Seven Seas Explorer. Guests may also participate in insightful lectures and discussions through The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys available on the majority of itineraries. And across all ships, guests can choose to be pampered in the Canyon Ranch SpaClub or in the heated resort pool.
We can book any departure for you, however we did want to share some special departures where we have blocked group space so you can enjoy locked-in early bird pricing and complimentary ship board credit as our gift to you:
- SS NAVIGATOR – LEIS & LUAUS, 18 nights, Departing December 11th, Los Angeles-Los Angeles (cruising the Hawaiian Islands). Group pricing from $11,249. Amenity: $500 Spa or Shipboard Credit per Suite
- SS MARINER – CORAL REEFS AND ISLAND FEASTS, 7 nights, Departing November 10th, Miami-Miami (cruising the Caribbean). Group pricing from $3749. Amenity: $300 Spa or Shipboard Credit per Suite
- SS MARINER – AUTUMN FOLIAGE, 14 nights, Departing October 27th, Montreal – Miami. Group pricing from $10,749. Amenity: $500 Spa or Shipboard Credit per Suite
- SS EXPLORER – PARADISE AWAITS, 12 nights, Departing December 8th, Miami – Miami. Group pricing from $5499 (USD no CAD rate found in emails) Amenity: $500 Spa or Shipboard Credit per Suite
- SS MARINER – MENDENHALL GLACIER DISCOVERY, 7 Nights, Departing August 23rd,Vancouver-Vancouver. Group pricing from $7249. Amenity: $400 Spa or Shipboard Credit per Suite
***We also have many special departure dates for 2018 + 2019, please inquire for more details!***
Contact one of our Cruise Specialists for more information or to discuss booking your next luxurious all-inclusive Regent Seven Seas cruise! Contact us above or call us at 604-736-7447. Happy cruising!