European River Cruises with Tauck
Whether you're exploring the Rhine or the Danube, the Rhône, Seine, Maas or Moselle... the magic of award-winning European river cruises with Tauck lies in more than just the riverboat you're aboard or the landmarks you'll visit.
It's in the intimate, club-like atmosphere and personalized service you'll enjoy aboard the custom-designed riverboats of Tauck's Destination Fleet, featuring more 300-square-foot Tauck Suites than other ships of comparable size. The places you'll discover off the beaten path, along with the must-see sights you just have to experience.
The uncommon access to local culture and the exclusive destination experiences you just can't get on your own. The connections you'll make with the people you'll meet. The traditions and little moments they'll share with you.
Danube River Cruises
Wine tastings at private vineyards in the heart of the Wachau Valley… visits to medieval cathedral towns, riverside castles and the Transylvanian haunts of the original Dracula… sumptuous private palace evenings alive with music and merriment in grand old cities like Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Bucharest… hallmarks of river cruising with us along the Danube…
- Award-Winning Family River Cruises - Tauck Bridges has been designing and guiding family river cruises for 7+ years – all-inclusive family vacations with exciting shore excursions, onboard activities, and exclusive experiences all designed with families in mind.
- Rhine River Cruises - River cruising along the Rhine means gliding past fairy-tale castles and picture-book villages, sampling brews and sausages in a biergarten, cycling along the riverbank, contemplating the craftsmanship inside a Gothic cathedral, meeting the vintners whose wine you’re tasting on a visit to their vineyards, and dining like medieval royalty in a castle’s grand hall.
- Rhone River Cruises - Savoring local specialties on a private ranch in La Camargue with Provençal cowboys… discovering France’s epicurean heart in a famous market in Lyon… feeling lucky in Monte-Carlo… tasting chocolate, pastries and Côtes du Rhône vintages at the source, in one of the greatest wine-growing regions on Earth… what river cruising on the Rhône is all about…
- Seine River Cruises - Discovering Versailles' gardens and salons... pleasures of Montmartre and treasures of the Louvre … cheese-tasting on an exclusive visit to a local farm… exploring Monet’s home and gardens at Giverny… going back in time at D-Day's beaches.... sipping Calvados in the region where this cider brandy was born… dining in a château or overlooking the Tour Eiffel … this is river cruising on the Seine, Tauck Style…
- Themed River Cruises - Celebrating the French flair for food and wine through gourmet dinners, classes and tastings on a Rhône River cruise… riverboating to Europe’s magical Christmas Markets along the Rhine and Danube… discovering the art of Matisse, Monet and Cézanne on the Rhône and Saône… river cruising in the footsteps of Mozart and other musical giants on the Danube!