ST. JEROME’S – THE HOTEL: LUXURY CAMPING AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
A new rooftop experience has arrived in Melbourne and it’s not a bar, cinema or restaurant – it’s a hotel.
St. Jerome’s – The Hotel provides luxury overnight accommodation on the rooftop of Melbourne Central for a limited time, cementing the centre’s position as an essential city destination committed to urban culture.
Guests can step into a world where the elemental outdoors meets a luxury grade experience, embracing the city skyline and embarking on the most unique Melbourne experience yet. The ultimate urban getaway adventure will see hotel patrons spending a night under the stars while surrounded by the life of the city and all its attractions. Appealing to both the high-end and down-to-earth customer, St. Jerome’s – The Hotel takes luxury camping to a new level.
The ‘rooms’ at St. Jerome’s – The Hotel feature world-class standard Homecamp canvas bell tents, furnished with all the lavish trimmings expected of a luxury hotel.
The temporary escape is comprised of 25 standard rooms (4m bell tent) and 5 suites (5m bell tent). A guest-only communal lawn area and bar plus luxury toilets and showers are also on site.
Step into a world where luxury accommodation meets the elemental outdoors.
Escape and be found at St. Jerome's - The Hotel and embark on the most unique urban experience yet.
When you stay with us on the rooftop of Melbourne Central at St. Jerome’s – The Hotel, you get more than stylish comfort with a taste of the outdoors; you get a complete experience.
Your stay includes:
- A choice of breakfast hamper delivered to your tent
- Morning coffee prepared form our onsite barista
- Concierge service with expert help from a team of Dream Makers
- Onsite reception Gurus available 24 hours
- Morning meditation classes available upon booking from 8am until 9am
- Complimentary stocked eskies
- Afternoon tea with treats from 3pm to 5pm
- Luxurious heated ensuites providing guests with toilet and shower facilities, each stocked with complimentary bathroom product
- Access to a number of complimentary and discounted services from retailers within Melbourne Central including Strike Bowling and Fitness First.
- Complimentary Grill'd burger delivery from 8pm to 10pm
- Private art exhibition 'Backwoods Basecamp', Backwoods Gallery's newest art gallery exclusive to St. Jerome's - The Hotel
- Access to bike rentals
- Access to a range of local tours and surrounding features
St. Jerome’s – The Hotel is the brainchild of Jerome Borazio who started one of Melbourne’s first laneway bars St. Jerome’s 12 years ago. In the time since, he’s gone on to be a co-organiser of St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival as well as a number of other ventures, but he counts St. Jerome’s – The Hotel as one of the most exciting projects he’s worked on to date. Borazio has enticed Deon St.Mor, Founder of MOR Cosmetics, to set the creative direction and fit out for the hotel. Taking inspiration from all things beautiful, St. Jerome’s – The Hotel transforms traditional camping into the ultimate overnight experience.
St. Jerome’s – The Hotel is only open for a limited time- Contact Jane at North South Travel for more information or call 604.736.7447.