At Hotel Punta Islita, Costa Rica's best experiences are enjoyed in feel-good equilibrium. Surrounded by exuberant tropical forest and colorful communities, Hotel Punta Islita gazes upon a secluded beach cove along Guanacaste's open-ocean coastline. Upscale travelers will find a premium vacation destination resort to enjoy cultural authenticity, fun eco-adventures, sustainable luxury, and Costa Rica's signature friendship and peaceful hospitality. Ideal for honeymoons, family vacations, relaxation getaways, and weddings.
Currently they are offering a special package for honeymooners where you can spend 3 nights at El Silencio and 3 nights at their sister property, Hotel Punta Islita. This 7 day/6 night package begins at $1939 USD per person in the low season and $2115 USD per person during high season. For more information about El Silencio Lodge & Spa see our article about it here.
- 3 Nights in a suite at Hotel Punta Islita with an outdoor whirlpool
- 3 Nights in a suite at El Silencio Lodge & Spa
- Daily meal plan at both resorts (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Islita Inspiration Cocktail at both resorts
- $50 daily bar credit at Punta Islita
- 1 Bottle of sparkling wine at El Silencio
- On site activities at Punta Islita are included
- Choice of Mini Wine Tasting, Cultural Tour, or Hidden Treasure Hike at El Silencio
- Adventure Park (Zip lining or Rappelling) at El Silencio
- 30 Minute Couple's Back & Neck Massage at the El Silencio Spa
- All ground transfers
All accommodations enjoy spectacular ocean cove views, a distinctive architectural style, warm ambiance, and privacy. Standard features include 26” LCD screens, air conditioning, satellite dish television, premium personal care products and amenities, and a private terrace with lounging hammock. Suites, Casitas, and multiple-room Villas feature either a private outdoor whirlpool or a private plunge pool.
Family Luxury Villa
Junior Suite Premium (Casitas)
- The stylish Pacífico Restaurant showcases the rich textures, vibrant colors, and intense flavors of our culinary traditions. Fresh local and regional ingredients are playfully combined with the flare and zest that reflects Costa Rica’s natural exuberance. The fifty-foot thatched palm cathedral ceiling and open layout with cove vistas are inspired by the architectural style of ancient native cultures for a memorable dining experience.
- Hotel Punta Islita’s Los Cocos Restaurant tempts beach enthusiasts with seafood and ceviche specialties, light fare, and tropical cocktails.
3700 sq. ft. facility. Embedded in lush tropical gardens, the world-class Casa Spa is home to pampered wellness. Its generous selection of nature-inspired treatments includes health and beauty offerings for men, women, and the entire family.
INFINITY EDGE POOL
Adult-only swimming pool. Adjacent to Pacífico Restaurant, it seems to merge with the peaceful ocean.
LOS COCOS BEACH CLUB
A free-form pool, trimmed by a secluded beach and landscaped tropical gardens are Los Cocos Beach Club’s main attractions. Costa Rica’s ocean breeze and comforting sun set the perfect stage for swimming, reading, or even taking your first surfing lesson. Offers a playful atmosphere for the entire family.
Par 3, 9 hole executive golf course. Irrigated with gray water, features drought and pest-resistant hybrid turf.
Basic cardio and weight-training equipment. Air-conditioned with inspiring ocean views.
OPEN-AIR CONTEMPORARY ART MUSEUM
The first in its kind in Latin America, this unique display offers a glimpse of Costa Rican aesthetics and culture. Sponsored by the Hotel, the Museum fosters the collaboration of renowned Costa Rican artists with local emerging counterparts to create a vivid outdoor display of murals and sculptures. Located in the village of Islita, Hotel Punta Islita’s closest community neighbor.
RESPONSIBLE TOURISM - Protecting the Environment, Empowering Communities
Hotel Punta Islita encourages the preservation of local culture, fosters economic opportunity, and promotes the responsible stewardship of resources. The health of its human and natural surroundings rewards guests with authentic experiences, heartfelt charm, and spellbinding settings. From sea-turtle protection and red macaw reintroduction initiatives, to the inauguration of the Open Air Contemporary Art Museum, Hotel Punta Islita’s award-winning programs have successfully employed tourism as a tool for poverty alleviation and sustainable and fair development.
Hotel Punta Islita is part of our amazing Virtuoso network so we are able to offer you these exclusive benefits:
- Early check in/late check out when available
- Upgrade at time of booking when available (Villas excluded)
- $50 Spa Credit, per Room, per Stay (non-refundable and non-transferable
- Green Fee During Length of Stay
- Dessert Sampler or Ceviche Trio Sampler, One per person per stay
For more information please contact our Travel Specialists for more details. They can be reached at 604-736-7447 or click on the contact us button above to leave us an inquiry via the website.