Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, AZ, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval is a top-rated all-inclusive destination resort and spa dedicated to helping guests live life in the moment. Since 1995 the property has been consistently ranked as one of the world’s top destination spas by Travel + Leisure, SpaFinder and Condé Nast Traveler.
Offering an array of dynamic growth and development programs, one-of-a-kind, luxurious spa treatments, authentic, flavorful and healthful cuisine as well as an expert staff of renowned well being specialists, Miraval helps to open eyes, minds and hearts. In 2012, the resort unveiled the Miraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins, a state-of-the-art oasis designed to transform guests both physically and emotionally.
Outdoor dining at Cactus Flower restaurant
Miraval's Retreat Package
Miraval invites you to plan your next unforgettable spa vacation with their Retreat Package. They have designed this package to include unlimited hiking, mountain biking and challenge courses so that your nightly resort credit can give you more time in the spa or in private sessions with their unrivaled team of wellness specialists.
Agave Center for Yoga & Meditation
The Retreat Package includes:
- $250 nightly resort credit, per person to use toward spa services, private sessions, and activities
- Gourmet meals daily, unlimited snacks, evening hors d’oeuvres & all non‐alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited access to resort facilities and scheduled activities
- Round-trip shared shuttle transportation from the Tucson Airport (private transportation optional)
- Dedicated check-in service
Miraval Challenge Course
Trail rides & Arena lessons
For more information please contact our Travel Specialists. They can be reached at 604-736-7447 or by selecting the 'contact us' button to send us a message!