14 days - Discover Japan Tokyo to Tokyo - G Adventures - Prices From $4649 CAD
From the towers and gadgets of Tokyo to the serenity of sacred shrines and the soaring beauty of Mt Fuji, this trip provides the perfect blend of guided excursions and free time to explore this fascinating region at your own pace. Linger in the gardens of Kyoto, shoot through the mountain air on a Shinkansen bullet train and stay in a traditional ryokan for the ultimate in Japanese luxury.
Day 1 Tokyo
Day 2 Tokyo/Takayama
Day 3 Takayama
Day 4 Takayama/Kanazawa-shi
Day 5 Kanazawa-shi
Day 6 Kanazawa-shi/Hiroshima-shi
Day 7 Hiroshima-shi
Day 8 Hiroshima-shi/Kyoto
Days 9–10 Kyoto
Day 11 Kyoto/Fujikawaguchiko
Day 12 Fujikawaguchiko/Mount Fuji
Day 13 Mount Fuji/Tokyo
Day 14 Tokyo
- Hida No Sato folk village visit (Takayama)
- Kanazawa Castle and Kenroku-en garden visit
- Samurai and geisha districts visit Hiroshima Peace Park and Museum visit
- Miyajima excursion with floating Torii Gate visit
- Nijo Castle and gardens visit (Kyoto)
- Kinaku-ji Golden Pavilion visit
- Daisen-in Temple and Zen garden visit
- Mt Fuji hike (except winter)
- Kaiseki dinner
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (14-day)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD420-600 for meals not included.)
- Bullet train, tram, ferry, public bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
- Hotels (9 nts), traditional inns and onsen spas (4 nts).