Departing January 15, 2016 - This epic 32-day journey of a lifetime takes in an Africa that people only dream of. It includes life-changing “bucket-list” experiences, travel in the most luxurious train in the world, stays at iconic hotels, and some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet. Experience iconic wildlife encounters such as gorilla trekking and the great migration; explore the ancient rock-hewn churches of Ethiopia, see awesome natural wonders of Victoria Falls and Ngorongoro crater and finish in the lane of the Pharaohs! This is a One of Kind exclusive departure. Limited availability- contact us for more information! 604.736.7447
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME! LIMITED TO ONLY 20 GUESTS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD!
SPECIAL BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS:
• Visit Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
• Go on several game safaris to search for the Big 5
• Experience the world’s most Luxurious Train, Rovos Rail
• Witness the "Smoke that Thunders", Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world
• Stay in iconic African properties such as Victoria Falls Hotel and the Mena House Cairo
• Sleep under canvas in the African Bush
• Enjoy African sundowners in awesome locations such as the edge of Ngorongoro Crater
• View the animal migration of the Serengeti, often called the greatest show on earth
• Experience and understand different African cultures
• Meet endangered mountain gorillas face to face in the wild
• View world heritage sites such as the rock hewn churches in Ethiopia and Abu Simbel in Egypt
• Visit the Great Pyramid... the only remaining Ancient World wonder
• Follow in Cleopatra’s wake and cruise the Nile in Luxury
• Traverse Africa following the Legendary Cape to Cairo route
PRICING- US$44,500 PER PERSON SHARING. $54,000 SINGLE
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
• The only Goway idea that is specifically designated a “Journey of a Lifetime”
• Accent on experiencing Africa and not just touring.
• Small Group size limitation (maximum 20 guests) to ensure a more personalized and intimate experience.
• The services and assistance of Goway’s local representatives enroute.
• Luxury accommodation throughout, including some of the world’s iconic hotels and lodges
• Most meals and many beverages, as stated in the itinerary. (see detailed itinerary at goway.com/c2c)
• An abundance of Memorable and unique dining experiences.
• All tipping enroute to eliminate the bother of tipping every driver, guide, waiter, etc.
• Bellboy luggage service on tour.
• All sightseeing (with no hidden extras) as described in the itinerary
• All airfares within Africa ad described in the itinerary.
• All entrances to museum, sites and parks as described in the itinerary, including your Gorilla permit in Rwanda.
• Hotel taxes.
• All transfers and touring in air-conditioned vehicles.
• Goway’s unique travel companion booklet, neck pillow, deluxe travel bag, travel wallet, baggage tags and souvenir photos. •
One of a kind exclusive departure.
• Goway’s promise of something “extra” special