The Newly Refurbished Galapagos Yacht
Quasar Expeditions offers the finest experience of small boat cruising through the Galapagos.
One of the ways they do this is by upgrading the décor of their yachts to ensure that their facilities are impeccably clean, modern and luxurious.
From August through to October of 2017, one of their two yachts, M/V Evolution, received its annual makeover before heading out for adventure during the high-season. This time though, it’s a full makeover! Quality is the focus as every detail has been meticulously planned to portray an elegant sophistication through functionality and timelessness. The ship hasn’t just been designed to look good, it’s been carefully crafted to deliver a memorable experience through its sense of place and harmony.
Here is a rundown list of all the improvements and renovations that took place on the newly remodeled M/V Evolution:
- New, contemporary decor by Adriana Hoyos, a renown designer, that has worked with iconic cruising brands and luxury hotels.
- Tailored furniture designed to enhance the Galapagos cruising experience.
- Modern lighting that adjusts to different moods. Guests can select the mood lighting in their cabins.
- Upgraded bar.
- Safety upgrades through state of the art, emergency lighting.
- Re-destribution of cabins and social areas to maximize space and improve comfort.
- Cabin A1 will feature a King sized bed.
- A new coffee lounge where guests can enjoy the finest coffee experience, including Galapagos grown coffee.
- A brand new, onboard boutique.
- Improved cuisine experience accomplished by our newly equipped kitchen.
- Upgraded bathrooms designed to match practicality and modern décor.
Cruising with Quasar After the Upgrade
To be one of the first to sail on the newly upgraded M/V Evolution yacht, contact one of our Travel Advisors at 604-736-7447 or send us a message via the 'contact us' button!