19-days from $5,630
This tour combines the best of New Zealand's North and South Islands. We explore the dramatic landscapes of glaciers, volcanoes and snow-capped mountains, discover the extraordinary wildlife and roam the colourful streets of Napier. Along the way there is plenty of time to enjoy delicious Maori tribal cuisine and home-grown wine.
- Rotorua - Explore the geothermal landscapes of the Maori heartlands
- Glaciers - Witness the magnificent Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
- Coromandel Peninsula - Stay on a farm among the beautiful, rolling hills of the Coromandel Peninsula
- Napier and Hawke's Bay - Admire the Art Deco buildings of Napier and sample wine in the vineyards of Hawke's Bay
- Queenstown - New Zealand's picturesque adrenalin capital surrounded by 'The Remarkables'
- Milford Sound - Boat trip in the UNESCO World Heritage Fjordland National Park
- Dunedin - Visit the Albatross Centre and discover the 'Edinburgh of the South'
For more information on this New Zealand Explorer tour or other Explore Worldwide trips, please contact one of the Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today