18-days from $3,039 / person Was $3799 – save 20% till October 12, 2014
Rugged landscapes, crashing surf and indigenous culture stretching back through time and beyond—Australia’s East Coast possesses a truly otherworldly allure. This trip offers you a comprehensive, authentic and wholly affordable experience in one of the country’s most popular regions. Raw thrills and refined pleasures abound out here. In the space of a few days, you’ll sample wines in the Hunter Valley, snorkel the Whitsundays, catch a few waves, and spearfish with local Aborigines. When people back home ask what you did on your trip, just tell ‘em: “Everything.”
- Hunter Valley wine tasting. Sheep shearing and Aboriginal art demonstrations. Gold panning and mine tour (Bingara). Yoga and surf lessons (Byron Bay). 4x4 excursion on Fraser Island. 3-day sailing excursion (Whitsunday Islands). Visit to Whitehaven Beach. Spearfishing with Aborigines. 'Walk of the Women' at Bloomfield Falls. Aboriginal rock art explanation with an Aboriginal Elder. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 16 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 9 dinners (Allow AUD200-250 for meals not included)
- Hostels (9 nts), eco-lodge (1 nt), beachside permanent tented camp (2 nts), maxi yacht (2 nts), beach hostel (1 nt), swag/canvas bedroll (2 nts). All nights multi-share.
- Train, maxi yacht, private bus, 4x4 safari vehicle, ferry
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 16
For more information on the East Coast Encompassed – Sydney to Cairns tour or other G Adventure trips, please contact one of the Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today