15 – Days from $2039 CDN Was $2399 CDN Savings of 15% on Selected Departures
When you saddle a trip with a moniker as lofty as 'Best of Greece', you’d better make sure it lives up to the hype. This one does. Compiling the top moments from our best-selling trips in the region, this comprehensive tour through the cradle of Western Civilization brings the distant past and vibrant present into sharp focus. Between the must-see historical sites of Athens and Delphi, the rugged plateaus of the fabled Samariá Gorge, personal encounters in isolated Cretan villages and the breezy sway of Santorini at sundown, you won’t have a moment to waste. Witness Greece—in all her timeless glory—with G Adventures.
- Athens orientation walk. Meteora Monastery visit. Guided tour of Ancient Delphi. Samariá Gorge hike. Cooking class and lunch with local village family (Loutro). Knossos visit. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 2 breakfast, 1 lunch. (Allow EUR380-500 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (13 nts), overnight ferry (1 nt, 4-berth mixed-sex cabins).
- Ferry, public bus, taxi, private van, train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
For more information on this amazing special or other G Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today