Ashley’s been passionately crafting memorable vacations for discerning clients around the world since 2011.
With a specialty in all things “romance-travel,” Ashley will help you plan your luxurious honeymoon escape, romantic adults-only retreat, or dream destination wedding – truly worthy of your Love Story. If you’re looking for something different such as a wellness getaway or a once-in-a-lifetime trip, she can also help you embark on your next adventure. After your consultation with Ashley, she’ll work with you to design the perfect vacation that best suits the type of experience you desire.
Her relationships with hoteliers and tour operators across the world, allow her to curate unparalleled luxury travel experiences, and her attention to detail and warm personalized service make working with her a true pleasure.
Many of Ashley’s clients are extremely well-traveled, so part of her job is exploring a myriad of new and emerging destinations, as well as to experience the world's most romantic destinations and hotel properties. She’s traveled extensively (38+ countries), and whenever she travels, she networks with local hoteliers and suppliers.
Her previous experience working in luxury hotels and spa management before becoming a travel advisor ensures that her client's travels are both memorable and expertly executed with the most attentive care.
Ashley avidly participates in travel industry events and trade shows, and she’s also a proud Board Member of the Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Association, as well as the Romance Travel Forum Advisory.
Connect with her today to start planning your extraordinary journey!
- She’s driven from Vancouver to the Southernmost tip of Argentina in a camper van
- She’s hiked for 14 days to reach the tallest waterfall in the world, Angel Falls
- She’s always had a passion for health, wellness, and nutrition
- She loves cats, and volunteers as a foster parent for Vokra (Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association)
- Next on her “Wanderlist” include Myanmar, Madagascar, and the Maldives
Highlight travel favorites:
- Experiencing the unspoiled flora and fauna of the Galapagos Islands
- Staying in the uber luxurious sanctuary suites at Jade Mountain Resort
“If I could go anywhere, I’d go everywhere with you.” ~ R.H
“Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.” ~ The Dalai Lama