Departing September 28th 2018 - This epic 32-day journey of a lifetime takes in an Africa that people only dream of. It includes life-changing “bucket-list” experiences, travel in the most luxurious train in the world, stays at iconic hotels, and some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet. Experience iconic wildlife encounters such as gorilla trekking and the great migration; explore the ancient rock-hewn churches of Ethiopia, see awesome natural wonders of Victoria Falls and Ngorongoro crater and finish in the lane of the Pharaohs! This is a One of A Kind exclusive departure. Limited availability- contact us for more information! 604.736.7447
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
SPECIAL BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS:
• Visit Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
• Go on several game safaris to search for the Big 5
• Experience the world’s most Luxurious Train, Rovos Rail
• Witness the "Smoke that Thunders", Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world
• Stay in iconic African properties such as Victoria Falls Hotel and the Mena House Cairo
• Sleep under canvas in the African Bush
• Enjoy African sundowners in awesome locations such as the edge of Ngorongoro Crater
• View the animal migration of the Serengeti, often called the greatest show on earth
• Experience and understand different African cultures
• Meet endangered mountain gorillas face to face in the wild
• View world heritage sites such as the rock hewn churches in Ethiopia and Abu Simbel in Egypt
• Visit the Great Pyramid... the only remaining Ancient World wonder
• Follow in Cleopatra’s wake and cruise the Nile in Luxury
• Traverse Africa following the Legendary Cape to Cairo route
- Accent on experiencing Africa and not just touring
- Small Group size limitation to ensure a more personalized and intimate experience.
- The services and assistance of a local representative’s en route.
- Luxury accommodation throughout, including some of the world’s iconic hotels and lodges.
- Most meals (as indicated by the itinerary) and many beverages, as stated in the itinerary.
- Memorable and unique dining experiences.
- All tipping en route, eliminating the bother of tipping every driver, guide, waiter, etc.
- Bellboy luggage service on tour
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras) as described in the itinerary
- All entrances to museums, sites, and parks as described in the itinerary, as well as the Gorilla permit in Rwanda.
- Hotel taxes
- All transfers and touring in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Unique travel companion booklet, neck pillow, deluxe travel bag, travel wallet, baggage tags and souvenir photos.
- One of a kind exclusive departure.
- All airfares within Africa: Dar Es Salam to Arusha, Arusha to Lake Manyara, Serengeti to Kigali, Kigali to Addis Ababa - Business class, Addis Ababa to Lalibela, Lalibela to Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa to Cairo - Business class, Cairo/Luxor, Aswan/Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel/Aswan, Aswan/Cairo
Call one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at 604-736-7447 to inquire more about this bucket list African adventure! Or you can also send us a message through our website by clicking the 'contact us' button!