EXPLORE Worldwide have been running Adventure and Activity Tours for over 30 years, with over 500 itineraries worldwide! They have fantastic tours to Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. They offer Cultural, Cycling, Walking & Trekking trips and also have itineraries suited for solo travellers or families.
As EXPLORE is one of our preferred partners, our Adventure Specialists can help you select which tour best suits you!
Here are a few samples of wonderful European, Maldives, and South African itineraries that are currently on special:
Wildlife Safari in South Africa: From CA$1990
On this trip you will visit the great game reserves of South Africa and Swaziland. You'll search for the Big Five in the renowned Kruger National Park and track both white and black rhinos in the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Reserve. You will also visit the Zulu battlefields, discover the wetlands of Greater St Lucia and take a walking safari through Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland.
- Game Viewing - The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five.
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi - The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane - A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Mpumalanga - God's Window and the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon
Hiking on Italy's Amalfi Coast: From CA$1500
A relaxed walking holiday exploring the spectacular Amalfi Coast. The walks will take you across cliff tops, through woodland and national parks, and culminate in the celebrated 'Walk of the Gods' - one of the world's greatest coastal walks. There is time to explore Amalfi, Positano and Capri, and you'll get the chance to visit Pompeii and Ravello. The welcoming family-run agriturismo provides you with tasty home-produced food and wine.
- Coastal trails - Enjoy the natural and spectacular beauty of the Amalfi Coast
- Agriturismo accommodation - Experience warm hospitality and home-produced food and wine on a family-run farm
- Amalfi and Positano - Enjoy the buzz of these stylish and photogenic coastal resorts
- Capri - Escape the tourist bustle with a walk to the more peaceful areas of this stunning island
Levada Trails Of Madeira: From CA$1200
Following Madeira's unique network of narrow irrigation channels known as 'levadas', and ancient footpaths, this tour incorporates some of the best walking trails on this beautiful volcanic island. Discover rocky shorelines, waterfalls and stunning mountain vistas. Hike to Madeira's highest peak Ruivo (1862m), and spend time absorbing the delights of the laid-back capital, Funchal.
- Sao Lourenco Peninsula - Cliff top walk with stunning coastal views
- Levada Paths - Variety of picturesque walks alongside the island's unique irrigation channels
- The Balcony Walk - Spectacular mountain views along this famous path between the high peaks of Arieiro and Ruivo
- Funchal - Laid-back city with beautiful gardens, parks, historic buildings and a colourful market
Cycle Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice: From CA$2170
On this cycle journey you will ride down the magnificent glacial valleys of the South Tyrol, past the jagged backdrop of the Dolomites to the beautiful setting of Lake Garda. After a catamaran ride across Lake Garda you will swap natural highlights for the grand architecture and cultural heritage of Verona and Venice, where you'll end your journey. Along the way you will ride on traffic-free cycle paths, sample the local wine and stay in charming and elegant alpine towns.
- Natural beauty - Cycle with a backdrop of rugged mountain peaks, pristine lakes and gentle alpine meadows
- Venice and Verona - End the tour on a cultural high in these fine cities
- Gentle, quiet cycling - Ride on a dedicated cycle path away from traffic
- Lake Garda - Ferry ride across the lake for wonderful views
- Cultural journey - from the Germanic, Hapsburg-influenced north to the land of Romeo and Juliet
- Venosta and Adige Valleys - Witness traditional lifestyle
Historic Baltic Republics: From CA$2170
Discover the historic Baltic Republics on this trip through Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. You will explore the maze of cobbled streets in Tallinn, visit the lively local market in Riga and admire the beautiful architecture and baroque churches in Vilnius. You will also visit picturesque fishing villages, stunning countryside and sample delicious local cuisine on the way.
- Three Baltic capitals - Explore the historic Medieval centres of Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius on foot
- Saaremaa - Discover timeworn windmills, sturdy churches and juniper groves on Estonia's largest island
- Rundale Palace - Visit the impressive 18th century palace, built by a Russian Empress for her lover
- Curonian Spit National Park - Search for moose and wild boar in this spectacular setting
- Regional cuisine - Enjoy the lively atmosphere and hearty food of local restaurants and cafes
Maldives Adventure Cruise: From CA$2480
On this holiday, you will cruise among the remote atolls of the idyllic Maldives, aboard a traditional dhoni. You will eat and sleep aboard the boat as you sail between the unspoilt palm-fringed tropical islands of South Male, Felidhoo and Meemu. Along your way, you will visit small fishing village communities and stop to swim or snorkel at beautiful coral reefs.
- Seven-day cruise - Relax on board a traditional dhoni boat, with all meals included and freshly prepared by the boat crew
- Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches - Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts
- Remarkable snorkelling and swimming - Enjoy warm, clear water and spot manta rays, turtles and clown fish on spectacular reefs
- Traditional fishing villages - Spend time with the local people to gain an appreciation of their life in this tropical paradise
- Impressive barbeque banquet - Prepared by the boat crew on a sublime white-sand beach
Contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists today at 604-736-7447 or send us a message through our website via the 'contact us' button on the right hand side of the page to start planning your next getaway!