Rediscover travel on the cruise of a lifetime aboard the award winning m/s Paul Gauguin.
Escape from everything to a South Pacific paradise where culture and nature amaze and inspire. Endless activities or absolutely nothing but rest and relaxation, the choice is yours aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin. Departing April 2nd, 2022 from Papeete for seven nights from only $4,790 USD per person (includes Canadian Residents discount of 10%, Bonus discount of 30% and $100 USD per person shipboard credit).
We invite you to join our online event on June 29th, 7pm PDT with Vicky Lubuk from Paul Gauguin Cruises. Please register here.
Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands • Huahine, Society Islands • Taha'a (Motu Mahana), Society
Islands • Bora Bora, Society Islands (overnight) • Moorea, Society Islands (overnight) • Papeete,
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruise's very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar
- Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine
- Pay a call on Huahine, the "Garden Island," with lush rain forests, dramatic landscapes, and idyllic lagoon.
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti including all ground transfers (and potentially dayrooms - subject to flight times)
- Accommodations for 7 nights aboard the 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
- Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddle boarding. Currently snorkel masks are not being offered because of new protocols (fins are).
For additional information, please join our online event on June 29th, 7pm PDT. You can register here.
*Images and content courtesy of our friends at Paul Gauguin cruises