10 days from $1,660
On this trip you will visit the great game reserves of South Africa and Swaziland. You will search for the Big Five in the renowned Kruger National Park and track both white and black rhinos in the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Reserve. You will also visit the Zulu battlefields, discover the wetlands of Greater St Lucia and take a walking safari through Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland.
- Game Viewing - The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five.
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi - The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane - A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Mpumalanga - God's Window and the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon
For more information on this Zululand & Kruger Wildlife tour or other Explore Worldwide tours, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today