Roundtrip Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica 7 – Night Cruise from Only $2,560 per person December 13, 2014
Welcome to the m/v Tere Moana, the newest ship in the Paul Gauguin fleet. The Tere Moana is the ultimate Small Luxury vessel perfect for exploring those off the beaten path ports of call that others can't get to - just 88 passengers - prepare to be pampered!
The majesty of nature and the wonders of ancient civilizations are on display on this voyage through tropical Central America. In Panama, visit Chiriqui Gulf National Marine with its amazing wildlife and beautiful beaches. Then, explore the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, one of the most bio-diverse and environmentally responsible nations on earth.
What to expect ?
5 star gourmet cuisine and service and accommodations, turquoise waters, beautiful beaches, extraordinary wildlife and exotic birds in amazing marine parks and untouched national wildlife reserves
- Accommodation for 7 nights aboard the m/v/ Tere Moana
- All shipboard meals - daily, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and complimentary room service
- All shipboard amenities, and entertainment
- All shipboard gratuities
- Complimentary, all-inclusive select wines and spirits
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
For more details this amazing special, please contact Lorraine at North South Travel today