Washington is a food truck hot bed. Check out the top mobile food hot spots below.
1. Chapat Truck - Order Indian food such as chaat, dosas and rice crepes.
2. Far East Taco Grille - Sample flavorful meat, tofu, and tortillas.
3. Mike Isabella's Pope Mobile - Sample Chef Mike Isabella's dishes at discounted rates.
4. Curbside Cupcakes - This is your chance to taste a different flavor of cupcakes for the next 15 days.
5. DCPieTruck food truck - Order pecans, coconut chess, and chocolate cream.
6. Fojol Brothers food truck - From vegetarian palate such as palak paneer and cauliflower and potatoes to Curry and butter chicken; this truck guarantees you the best meal yet.
7. Red Hook Lobster food truck - Order Connecticut-style rolls with lobster meat toppings or shrimp rolls or whoopie pies.
8. Phonation - Expect bits such as massive baguettes, barbecue pork or chicken, crunch veggies and buttery mayo.
9. Sundevish Truck - dishes such as spicy pineapple slaw, classic cubano, and jerk chicken will be on the menu in this truck.
10. That Cheesecake Truck - On menu include cheesecake flavors such as lemon drop and raspberry.
Did not think Washington had so many food trucks? Well, it is because you have not been looking. There is a food truck at almost every street corner, apart from of course, near the White House.
For more information on flights or accommodation in Washington DC, please contact one of the Travel Specialists at North South Travel today