Explore small ship cruising with UnCruise - one of our great partners offering unique experiences in fantastic locations in the world.
- Costa Rica & Panama
- Hawaiian Islands
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes
- Pacific Northwest
Expect days of play and relaxation—wildlife in its natural habitat; genuine exchanges with locals; wilderness hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, or snorkeling; exploration by expedition vessel or boutique yacht, and even by skiff. Rain or shine!
Aboard a replica coastal steamer, be engaged and entertained—included premium shore excursions to historic sites and museums; wine tastings; presentations from onboard guides and historians; cultural discoveries and American beauty.
By Land & Sea
Combine your cruise with pre- and post-cruise land extensions. Enjoy a few extra nights before or after you sail with a hotel stay; or deepen your exploration with a multi-night land tour.
Life on Board
Each vessel has a unique personality. But they all share a universal goal—to provide relaxation, comfort, and camaraderie. The ambience is welcoming and casual. The crew call you by name and quickly know your preferences, making you feel right at home. And by the end of the cruise, you and your fellow travelers will feel like one big family.
You’ll be impressed with how enthusiastic and accommodating the crew is. There’s good energy and excitement. The meals are plentiful and scrumptious.
Outer Decks & Inner Spaces
- An inviting dining room
- Main lounge or salon (with a variety of board games, books, and DVDs)
- Observation decks for wildlife viewing and relaxing under the stars
- Open bridge policy—visit with your captain and mates
- And possibly, a galley tour (it’s amazing what they do in this space)
Wellness, Fitness & Relaxation
- Relax in the on-deck hot tub*
- Nutritious meals with local ingredients
- Laps around the deck
- Complimentary massage aboard select vessels*
- Fitness equipment or on-deck yoga stretches
- Active adventure gear for kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and hiking
Are you interested in an UnCruise Adventure? Contact one of our Leisure Travel Specialists today at 604-736-7447 or select the 'contact us' button to send us a message through our website!