15 days from $2,890
There is no more unique landscape on earth in which to discover exotic wildlife than on the isolated island of Madagascar. You will explore the rainforests, nature reserves and national parks in search of the many species of endangered lemur. You will travel from the Malagasy capital ‘Tana’ across volcanic lakes and sandstone rock formations to the golden shores of the Indian Ocean.
- Andasibe Reserve - Track the Indri lemur and the remarkable wildlife in the primary forest of Mantadia.
- Antsirabe - Walk along a stunning crater lake in Tritriva.
- Highland Scenery - Rice paddies, villages and colourful markets.
- Ranomafana - Walk in the rainforest and observe various species of lemurs, chameleons and amphibians.
- Isalo National Park - Eplore the 'Grand Canyon' of Madagascar and meet troops of Ring-tailed lemurs.
For more information on this Lost Continent tour or flights to Africa, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today