15 – days from $7,995
India is bigger than life: a population that exceeds a billion, 23 official languages and more than a million square miles of land. But one common thread runs through it — India floods your senses from every direction.
Exhilarating landscapes, the filigreed splendors of world-famous cities, and a unique spiritual heritage stretching back for millennia make India the perfect choice for an exotic, inspiring A&K journey. This is your opportunity to experience India's treasures, including the romantic Taj Mahal; Panna National Park, where the elusive Bengal tiger is found; and the sacred Ganges, all the while staying in royal palaces turned luxury hotels.
- Throughout the journey, stay in former palaces, including iconic royal residences such as the Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur and grand Rambagh Palace in Jaipur
- Experience India by water in three destinations: Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island, Udaipur's Lake Pichola and along the holy Ganges River
- Enjoy a place at the Chef's Table to see local Indian delicacies prepared step by step in Panna
- Explore the countryside of Jaipur during an elephant ride conducted by an expert mahout (trainer)
- Stay two nights in Panna National Park, home to the mysterious Bengal tiger
- Ride Like a Local on a rickshaw through Old Delhi
For more information on this amazing tour or other A & K Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today