11 – days from $1,820
On this trip we visit the fascinating historical and cultural sites of Jordan and Israel. You will explore the Negev Desert, Wadi Rum and visit ancient Jerash and Bethlehem. Then you will walk through the historic streets of Jerusalem and among the impressive rock-cut tombs at Petra. You will also spend the night at a kibbutz and camp out under the stars in Wadi Rum.
- Jerusalem - We tour the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa
- Biblical settings - Visit the significant sites of Jericho and Qumran
- Dead Sea - Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
- Masada - Visit the fortress city of the Zealots of the First Revolt
- Wadi Rum - Experience the desert with stunning rock formations and associations with Lawrence of Arabia
- Petra - Visit to Petra including a half-day guided tour of the famous 'Rose Red City'
For more information on this Prophets and Petra tour or other Explore Worldwide tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today