Invigorating alpine air, majestic mountain vistas, the romance of rail travel … sweet dreams are made of this, thanks to Rocky Mountaineer. Combining first-class hotel accomodation and luxury rail experience, your journey takes you into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, to the blue-green waters of Lake Louise and awe-inspiring Yoho National Park, Banff, Jasper and the Icefields Parkway.
It is not too late to book this once-in-a-lifetime trip for this summer!
Get More in the Mountains
* Enjoy Rocky Mountaineer Hosts who specialize in fascinating live storytelling as you pass through historic mountain ranges
* Take an exhilarating gondola ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in Banff National Park
* Ride the Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier in Icefields Parkway
* Relax in exceptional hotel accommodations throughout your journey
* Dine on gourmet meals created by Award-Winning Executive Chefs.
* Visit the Calgary Tower, where you’ll feel suspended in mid-air as you gaze through a glass floor at the city 525 feet below
* Pass over the Continental Divide and through the Monashee and Cariboo mountain river valleys between Kamloops and Jasper
* Trek through Jasper National Park, one of the country’s largest and home to a plethora of wildlife and picturesque peaks
* Relax on a 7-day cruise to Alaska with Holland America before or after your Rocky Mountaineer Rail journey
To celebrate their Silver 25th anniversary, the SilverLeaf Service has undergone exciting enhancements! Guests will now be able to enjoy a delectable SilverLeaf culinary program that includes:
* Seat side service: You will be served delicious dishes by culinary team members in the comfort of your seat.
* More beverage choices: Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks will be available throughout the journey
* Gourmet snacks: House-made options such as earl grey scented trail mix will complement the journey’s meal options.
* Customization: You will now have more choices, with entrée options at breakfast and lunch and customizable servings to suit the ravenous as well as those with a lighter appetite.
* Enjoy panoramic views from oversized windows in our single-level dome coach
* Outdoor viewing between coaches
* Relax in reclining dome-level seats
* Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance
* Transfers to and from the train on your package tour
* Ocean-View accommodation onboard Holland America pre or post-cruise tours
The custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
* Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of our bi-level dome coach
* Reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four
* Spiral staircase and elevator to dome level
* Gourmet à la carte meals prepared from regional cuisine by our Executive Chefs served in the lower-level dining room
* 36 dining room seats with picture windows (four guests per table)
* Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the journey, along with gourmet snacks
* Large exclusive open-air vestibule
* Luxurious hotels with premium room categories
* Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour
* Verandah accommodation onboard Holland America pre or post-cruise tours
* Upgrade to Gold Leaf Deluxe Service to receive upgraded deluxe hotel accommodations with superior views and/or larger hotel rooms throughout your journey
Rockies and Vancouver Island Circle - 2016
Duration: 10 days / 9 nights
Beginning in Calgary, travel past ethereal lakes, jagged mountain peaks and raging rivers as you travel towards the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley and Vancouver's sparkling coastline. Then, jump onboard the ferry for a full-day tour of the beautiful island city, Victoria.
From $5,099 CAD
Canadian Rockies Getaway - 2016
Duration: 9 days / 8 nights
Keep a lookout for a jaw-dropping range of wildlife on this spellbinding trip that includes a visit to Yoho National Park and the Columbia Icefields.
From $4,649 CAD
Classic Rail Circle - 2016
Duration: 9 days / 8 nights
See the Rockies by rail. Experience two train routes that carry you off on a sightseeing sojourn from alpine-inspired Whistler to the wildlife-rich stomping grounds of Jasper.
From $5,049 CAD
Taste of the Rockies Circle - 2016
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
Travel through the awe-inspiring Rockies by train on this journey that brings you to the picturesque resort town of Banff, past glaciers, rushing waterfalls and majestic peaks to the quaint town of Jasper.
From $4,249 CAD
Golden Circle via Whistler - 2016
Duration: 11 days / 10 nights
Experience the ultimate rail journey through the Canadian Rockies. Stay overnight in Whistler before journeying to Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff, where there will be plenty of time to shop, explore and max out your camera’s memory card.
From $5,549 CAD
Grand Rail Circle - 2016
Duration: 11 days / 10 nights
An epic trip made of three successive rail routes fuses the sigh-triggering sights of the Rockies with nights in Whistler, Canada’s premier resort town.
From $5,699 CAD
Taste of the Rockies Circle with Pre-Tour Cruise (ms Nieuw Amsterdam) - 2016
Duration: 15 days / 14 nights
To begin your trip, board the ms Nieuw Amsterdam for a luxurious Alaskan cruise. Then travel through the awe-inspiring Rockies by train, winding through the picturesque resort town of Banff, past glaciers, rushing falls and majestic peaks, to the quaint town of Jasper.
From $6,799 CAD
Northern Explorer with Port-Tour Cruise (ms Nieuw Amsterdam) - 2016
Duration: 16 days / 15 nights
From the depths of the sea to the height of the Gold Rush, this tour includes some of the best highlights of British Columbia and the Canadian Rockies, finishing with a luxurious Alaskan cruise!
From $6,449 CAD
Call us at 604.736.7447 or email us for more information and to the find out about exclusive specials and extras!