An AmaWaterways river cruise is about more than the destination – it’s the journey. With voyages in Europe, Asia and Africa, you can see the world in luxury and comfort. River cruising Europe with AmaWaterways is an excellent way to explore a destination. Discover local culture and sights on included tours, and then hop back on your luxurious river cruise ship and sail to the next stunning city or charming town.
Unpack Once and Get Comfortable Visit different cities and countries while your hotel travels with you. A river cruise offers the amenities of a first-class hotel from which you’ll never feel uprooted. Discover local delights on shore then return to your large, stylish stateroom. Relaxation comes easy. Watch the scenery slip by from your balcony as you leisurely sail to your next destination.
Dock Right in the Heart of Historic Cities Enjoy the excitement of waking up in a new town, docked just steps from markets, museums and landmarks. Ships rest close to the town center so you can easily sample local culture and favorite past times. Simply walk off the ship and into the heart of the city. Take a guided excursion or instantly blend in with daily life.
Discover the World’s Most Scenic Waterways Cruise through some of Europe’s oldest cities or on the world’s most scenic waterways. These were the original highways between great cities built along the water’s edge. Over the course of your journey, you’ll find yourself surrounded by rolling vineyards, hilltop castles and time-honored cities. Vibrant locales not accessible by sea or that can take hours to reach by motor coach are up close and personal on a river cruise.
Intimate Environment, Inclusive Value
With river vessels accommodating
a mere 150 passengers, you will never wait in a long line to board or disembark.
Smaller tours and intimate meal settings with open seating create a warm,
personal atmosphere accentuated by five-star service. Your inclusive vacation
provides incredible, value from the champagne breakfast and free-flowing
hand-selected European wines with lunch and dinner to a fleet of bicycles, free Internet
access, included sightseeing excursions and live cultural entertainment onboard.
On a river cruise, your vacation’s price tag doesn’t keep adding up.
A Smooth, Relaxing Way to Cruise Constant, soft-flowing river waters are always peaceful and smooth, so leave any fears of motion sickness behind. Take a dip in the pool or sink into the bubbling whirlpool, get pampered with decadent spa services or enjoy live music in the lounge. The deck invites at any time with a fresh river breeze and unforgettable changing scenery.
SAMPLE ITINERARIES BELOW- CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND SPECIAL PRICING!
* Magnificent Europe: A truly grand cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest through the heart of Europe and across the Continental Divide
15 Days - Travel to Amsterdam & return from Budapest or reverse
* Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong : Spend 2 nights Hanoi, overnight in Ha Long Bay, then travel to Siem Reap for 3 nights before embarking on your Mekong river cruise, ending your journey with a 2-night stay in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
16 Days – Travel to Hanoi & return from Ho Chi Minh City
* Rivers & Rail in Africa: Enjoy 3 nights in Cape Town, followed by a 4-night safari cruise, 2 nights in Victoria Falls, and a 3-night Rovos Rail train journey from Victoria Falls to Pretoria
12 Nights – Travel to Cape Town and return from Johannesburg
* Wonders of Myanmar: Spend one night in Yangon, fly to Mandalay and embark upon a 14-night cruise ending in Yangon
16 days - Travel to Yangon & return from Yangon (cruise Mandalay - Yangon)
* Romantic Danube (Wine Themed): Spend 3 nights in Prague, then enjoy a fascinating cruise from Vilshofen to Budapest
11 Days – Travel to Prague & return from Budapest