15-day Peru Panorama from $2,890 Receive up to additional 25% now if you travel in the next 2 months*
Spot macaws in the jungle and caimans on the riverbanks, sail the waters of Lake Titicaca, delight in the smells of markets and explore ancient ruins—including a trek along the Inca Trail. As we operate our own treks, our quality equipment and the expertise of our porters and CEOs will ensure that your first glimpse of Machu Picchu will leave you in awe. Whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or following in the footsteps of the Incas, this fast-paced adventure provides a sweeping view of this diverse country.
- Floating Islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay. Cusco stay. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day). Guided excursions with naturalists. Rubber boot use.
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD200-320 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
For more information on this amazing offer, please contact our Adventure Travel specialists at North South Travel today.