$100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay and Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
The Romeo hotel is located in heart of the city, in front of the cruise terminal and harbour where ferries depart for the Gulf of Naples, and in walking distance from the Maschio Angioino and Teatro San Carlo. The historic centre and the famous Spaccanapoli is reachable in a 5 minute walk.
The perfect union between design, contemporary art, luxury antiques expressed in the highest quality form of “Made in Italy”. The Romeo hotel in Naples represents an authentic travel experience. Designed by the famous Japanese architect Kenzo Tange and Associates, the hotel offers 83 rooms and suites with view over the bay and the city of Naples, a luxury SPA with supreme technology, fitness center and Virtual Golf. The gastronomic offer includes a refined Sushi bar & restaurant at the lobby area with cigar room and game lounge, the ballroom Beluga on the ninth floor and the renowned gourmet restaurant Il Comandante on the tenth floor (1 Michelin Star).
Book with North South Travel today and you could receive the following:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome VIP treatment with homemade pastries
- Exclusive shopping privileges
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- For stays of 3 nights or more:
- A complimentary light lunch (3 courses selected by our Chef, beverages excluded) booked in Studio Corner, Wellness Suite, Romeo Bay View Suite or Japanese Suite
For more information on the Romeo Hotel in Naples or flights to Italy, please contact one of our Travel Specialists at North South Travel today