85 Euro credit at the Armani/Ristorante or Lounge and Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Armani Hotel Milano is situated in the prestigious Manzoni 31 building in Milano, Italy, anchoring the world-famous couture district, known as the Quadrilatero della moda. It is only a few minutes away from the luxury shopping streets of Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
The Armani style and philosophy defines every detail of the 95 guestrooms and suites. Each element has been personally designed by Giorgio Armani and chosen for sculptural, aesthetic and sensual qualities. The rooms embody the hallmarks of the Armani brand: elegance, comfort and sophistication, and provide in-room amenities that are specially tailored for the utmost convenience of their guests.
Book with North South Travel today and you could receive the following:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily American Breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- at the Armani/Ristorante (excluding room service)
- Welcome Armani amenity in room upon arrival
- An 85 Euro credit at the Armani/Ristorante or Armani/Lounge
- once per stay (no cash value if not redeemed). Reservations may be required.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
For more information on the Armani Hotel Milano or flights to Italy, please contact one of our Travel Specialists at North South Travel today