A mere 25 minute drive from the international airport in Cancun, Le Blanc Spa offers beautiful ocean views in a sophisticated and refined atmosphere. Is is spectacular!
On a recent trip to Cancun, I had the opportunity to experience the luxurious AAA 5 Diamond Le Blanc Spa Resort, a modern and airy property in the heart of the hotel zone.
From the moment you arrive, you know you’re at a world-class property.
The minimalistic lobby – white and beige – was welcoming and smelled of essential oils. It almost felt more like a spa than a hotel. I was greeted promptly with a cold cloth and coconut milk followed by a warm neck wrap and a flower. Relaxed, I was now ready to explore the rest of the resort.
Part of the Palace Resorts brand, Le Blanc is designed primarily for couples and is a favorite choice for honeymooners. It is the #1 rated hotel in Cancun on TripAdvisor and it consistently ranks among the Top 10 All Inclusive Resorts in the world.
Among its many highlights, such as infinity pools and top-notch service, it is also has the best lychee martinis I have ever tried. Yum!
For those seeking to indulge in sophisticated accommodations, fine international dining, butler service and a world class spa, Le Blanc Spa Resort might just be the perfect property for you.
Best For: Honeymooners, discerning travelers and those wanting a luxurious spa-like experience.
- Double Jacuzzi in every room
- Pillow menu and Bvlgari bath products
- Amazing Spa with19 indoor treatment rooms
- Complimentary top-shelf drinks
- 24 hour room service
- In room, free flowing dispensers of high-end tequila, vodka and more
- Butler service in every room category
- 3 outdoor pools including 2 infinity pools
- Excellent food in a choice of five international restaurants
- New Fish Spa (with nibbling Garra Rufa fish pedicures) - Very tickly!
- Free International calls to Mexico, Canada and the USA