15 – days from $997*
Take a tour of Nepal and India from Kathmandu to Delhi. Visit the birthplace of Buddha at Lumbini, the ghats of Varanasi on the River Ganges and travel to Jaipur and Agra.
Embark on an adventure tour of Nepal and India, from the rich wildlife of the Himalayan foothills, across the sacred River Ganges, to the birthplace of Buddha. Between Kathmandu and Delhi see the pilgrimage to the ghats of Varanasi, tip-toe through the most exciting places to visit in Delhi and visit the magnificent Taj Mahal of Agra. An adventure that will bring all your senses alive, this trip through Nepal and India is an incredible way to see the best of the region.
What to expect on this tour:
- Discover ancient stone temples in Orchha
- Take a riverboat down the Ganges
- Bargain up a storm in a Delhi bazaar
- Be left breathless by the Taj Mahal of Agra
- Experience some of Asia's best wildlife viewing in Chitwan
- Experience the unique cultures of India and Nepal
- Soak up the spirituality at the ghats of Varanasi
- Visit Buddha's birthplace in Lumbini
For more information on this Kathmandu to Delhi Tour or other Intrepid Travel Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today