8 – days from $5,595
As the birthplace of three of the world's greatest religions — Judaism, Islam and Christianity — Israel has been a pilgrimage site for millennia. Discover for yourself Israel's larger-than-life historic sites and incredible beauty on an A&K journey that unveils the best of this intriguing country.
No journey to Israel is complete without visiting its most sacred sites, including the Dome of the Rock, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Mount of Olives, Tomb of King David and Herodion. Discover each site alongside A&K's expert local guides, exploring them from closer than you ever thought possible. Sail on the Sea of Galilee in a wood boat reminiscent of the kind used in Jesus' time. Breathe in history when you lodge in the historic King David hotel, with views directly overlooking the Old City.
Israel is a destination for the ages, and when you visit it with A&K, you discover it in-depth and in unqualified comfort.
Your journey is filled with historic and biblical discoveries. Visit stunning sites, including Bethlehem birthplace of Jesus, moving Yad Vashem, Masada and Jerusalem.
- Explore a vast array of biblical and historic sites with a local expert, including Masada, stronghold of the Zealots
- Gain perspective on Israel's varied cultures with visits to Yad Vashem, Bethlehem and Jerusalem
- Ride Like a Local when you cruise on the Sea of Galilee in a traditional wood boat of the kind used during Biblical times
- Dine with a chef in her home and in select restaurants, where you savor the very best culinary dishes and traditions
- Breeze through customs and immigration with VIP service, which greets you upon arrival and whisks you past long lines at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport
For more information on this amazing tour or other A & K Adventure tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today