13 –days from $1,140 without flights Was $1,440
On this Vietnamese adventure we travel along the beautiful coast from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi. We visit the beaches of Nha Trang, the ancient imperial city of Hue and the historic sea port of Hoi An. Using local transport and staying in simple hotels, we also board a junk in Ha long Bay for a relaxing cruise around the magnificent towering limestone islands.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hoi An - Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- Hue - Perfume river cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of city
- Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses
- Ha long Bay - Traditional junk boat cruise through one of the most incredible limestone landscapes in South-east Asia
For more information on this Good Morning Vietnam tour or other Explore Worldwide Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today