13 days from $3,210
On this wildlife adventure you will travel through Kenya's beautiful Rift Valley discovering Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island Nature Reserve and the shores of Lake Victoria. You will explore the vast gamelands of the Masai Mara in search of elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, and rhino. You will also cross into Tanzania and discover the wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater and meet Masai warriors and Hadzabi bushmen.
- Masai Mara & Serengeti - Game viewing in the most iconic and prolific national parks in Africa.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest intact caldera, home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Great Rift Valley - Masai Villages and the Cradle of Mankind
- Tarangire - Large herds of elephants in baobab dotted bushland.
- Lake Naivasha - A walking safari and an opportunity to observe wildlife at close range.
- Lake Victoria - The second largest lake in the world and the source of the mighty river Nile.
For more information on this East African Explorer tour, please contact one of our Adventure Travel Specialists at North South Travel today