10 – days from $1149
Experience bustling Hanoi, sail on a junk boat through Halong Bay, shop in romantic Hoi An, squeeze through the Cu Chi tunnels, sip Vietnamese iced coffee, people-watch in hectic Saigon
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced CEO will lead you to must-see highlights but allow plenty of time for you to do your own thing.
- Halong Bay caves entrance. Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner. Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue). Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City). Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. (Allow USD200-230 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, boat, cyclo, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
For more information on this Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Tour or other G Adventures Tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today