18 – days from $1599 Was $1000 – Savings of 20% on Jun. 16, 2014
Exploring Shanghai and Hong Kong's bustling streets and Yangshuo's karst scenery, cruising the Three Gorges of the Yangtse River, discovering history in Xi'an and Beijing, walking along the Great Wall of China.
Soak in the vibrant pulse of Hong Kong, float down the Yangtze on a Chinese-style riverboat and walk the Great Wall with other others that share your appetite for adventure. Enjoy eighteen days packed with China's major sights and out-of-the way gems with the freedom to choose those that interest you. Cycle along Xian’s ancient city walls and through the stunning rice fields and limestone karsts of Yangzhou. Explore gorgeous scenery straight out of a painting or just relax and take it all in.
- Full-day Yangtze River boat trip to Three Gorges Dam and Xiling Gorge. Excursion to the Great Wall. Visit to Shanghai Museum. Orientation walks in Xi'an and Shanghai.
- 1 lunch. (Allow USD 270 - 360 for meals not included.)
- Simple Hotels/guesthouses (12 nts), Sleeper train (5 nts, 6 berth train)
- Train, Local bus, Private bus, Chinese-style boat, Walking, Cycling
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
For more information on this amazing tour or other G Adventures tours, please contact one of our Adventure Specialists at North South Travel today